If you love fashion and you can imagine a task that needs to be done that you can do well, we need you on our team!
Invigorated by our acceptance as an official non-profit organization and driven by our Mission, we are seeking to fill needed positions in our organization. If you can imagine a task that needs to be done that you can do well, we need you on our team.
If you love the fashion world and you'd like to be involved in helping FITS accomplish its Mission, or to apply for any of these volunteer positions, email Katheryn Hartley at Katheryn@FashionInTheSquare.org. Please include your contact information, your area of expertise and a brief description of your qualifications and motivation. Positions of particular interest are the following:
Corporate Volunteer Positions
- Communications Manager - Coordinate the FITS message making sure all departments are delivering the same sanctioned message
- Graphic Designer - Create any and all artwork required for FITS operations and events
- PR & Marketing Manager - Strategize, promote and market the FITS organization and its Mission
- Social Media Manager - Keep all FITS social media up to date
- Sponsor Liaison - Coordinate sponsor benefits ensuring promised deliverables and sponsor satisfaction.
- Public Relations Manager - act as the FITS press liaison
Creative Volunteer Positions
Additionally, FITS is looking for personnel, coordinators and curators with experience in these areas:
- Accessory design
- Fabric design
- Fashion design
- Hair styling
- Set design